Friday, November 20

One fourth of a dead cow, and sleep numbers

It's been an interesting few weeks.
JP and I got a call out of the blue, did we want in on a cow killing? HELL YEAH!

This guy knows a guy that JP works with, and through a friend of a friend type thing, we are getting a quarter of beef within the next week to 10 days. Of course, to accommodate this, we bought a chest freezer. Now, before the dead cow arrives, we have to finish the tool room, laundry room so that we can put the freezer down there, instead of the garage, still wrapped in cardboard, like the day we brought it home from Sears.

We also are LOVING our new bed. It's a Sleep Number from Select Comfort. JP is laying ON the bed at a firm 55. I am laying IN my side of the bed, at a cushy 30. It's as if my bed is hugging me, cradling me, not wanting me to leave it. And honestly, I don't want to.

But today is my day off and I cannot stay in bed all day. I've got a list of things to do, already got some of it done. The easy stuff, of course, and now it's time to get going on the P.I.T.A. stuff.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

and how is Nikky?

Happy Holidays...