Tuesday, November 10

Bad Dream 2

JP had a friend named Casey. In real life, he does not exist. In this dream, he was real, and a real nutjob. He came to visit us, and we lived in a pretty nice house. Our dining room had a glass ceiling and from there you could see the flat roof over the bedroom which served as a deck.

Somehow I knew (in my dream) and then got horrified and angry and (other such intense emotions here... ) because this guy had skinned my dogs alive. Hailey and Comet had apparently "spoken" to him, him being a bit of a psychic, of course, and told him that they were not happy.

So the reasonable thing to do, of course was to kill them. (???)

I woke up crying because of the last vision: This guy, up on the deck (I'm watching this from the dining room) hanging my dogs' skinned carcasses up on meat hooks.

No comments: