Tuesday, November 10

Bad Dream 3

My husband was dead, I don't know how it happened, it happened in "the past" here. But I just wanted to sit down and bawl, and NOBODY would let me. There was a guy, a friend of Steven's, (that, in real life, does not exist) and he was gay, and he's chatting with me, and we're on a tennis court. He's babbling on and on about how he lost his little dog. I try to interject, MENTION the fact that, perhaps he didn't know, but my husband had just died. He wouldn't let me speak, he just kept droning on about his little poopsie mutt.

People just kept me moving around, dragging me here and there, and even my own mom, wouldn't just let me sit and cry!

The last thing of it, that really made me wake up, was sitting in these bleacher type seats. Emma was sitting on my right, and Alex was sitting one row up, between Em and I. I reached over and put my arm around Em and leaned over and kissed the top of her head. It was so real, I could feel the texture of her hair and smell her shampoo. And then I started to cry.

I found it odd, upon waking (my face and pillow were wet from crying) that in the end, after all these bizarre dreams, that it was only Alex, Emma and I that were left. Not JP. Not Eric. and not Hailey and Comet.

No comments: