Tuesday, November 10

Bad Dream 1

I walked into a little house, it was empty. Emma was standing up on a box in the middle of a room. Dining room, maybe. No furniture, so I don't know for sure. The sun was shining in the windows, and I could see a bush against the house, it was annoying because it kept banging on the window. As I walked up to Emma, I JUST KNEW (you know, how in dreams, you JUST KNOW stuff??) that she had killed her brother Eric.

I was absolutely distraught... I was so angry and sad at the same time, and I just screamed at her "How could you do that? He was your brother!"

And I remember slapping her. I could actually feel the sting on my hand.

Then I said "Why would you do that to me, don't you realize that he was my favorite"

"Hearing" myself say that was so shocking, I forced myself to wake up. I was damn near hyperventilating, and it just kept playing over and over again in my head.

No comments: