Thursday, May 14

puppy update








They opened their eyes over the weekend... and they're learning to growl and bark (It's so cute when they start... they look like they actually startle/scare themselves when they let out a big bark!)
I have to go back to work today, haven't been there since last Thursday! I had Friday off, it was our 16th anniversary, and I had Monday off, then Tuesday and Wednesday I had to go to Fargo for work related training. The two longest most boring days of my life... I'll never get those back.
Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those puppies are the cutest little bundles.

Melissa said...

Dammit, woman. Stop making me want puppies! (But please keep posting pictures because they are freaking adorable.)

Sorry about the lost hours, lol. Work - what are you going to do?

Scott from Oregon said...

I want.