Saturday, September 5

Part time lover

Yeah, I'm loving working part time!
Friday I got so much done!
All 3 kids got their school supplies (they start on Tuesday) all three kids got haircuts, I got some boxes and boxed up all my bank clothes (kept a few that fit, and that I like) and dropped them off at the local charity-run thrift store. Mailed off my "exit interview" from the bank. It goes to the head of HR and it is painfully truthful. I doubt my former boss, if she hears about it, will be smiling. Yeah, so maybe I did burn a bridge, but my former supervisor supplied the fuel, I just flicked my bic.

I also got a nap in yesterday, so it was a great day.

We have no big plans for the final weekend of the summer of 2009. I do have to work pull tabs tonight and tomorrow night, and I guess I'm just hoping for big tips... always makes the night go faster, if people are playing, and winning. Otherwise, I just have my laptop there, no internet, but I can play solitaire at least.

What I'm really looking forward to is NEXT Friday... my first day off after the kids go back to school. The whole day, to myself, alone, peace and quiet. I could get up and clean the house first thing, then just sit around and watch it STAY clean for hours!! That sounds a bit dull, and I'm sure I can come up with something better, but the point is that I can do WHATEVER I want!

No comments: