Wednesday, September 30

The next big thing

He tried the snoring, but I fought back with earplugs. I just know he's been over there, in the dark, laying next to me, plotting his next move; the next big thing to disrupt my sleep. He's evil like that, ya know! haha

Last night he brought out the big guns: Hiccups. I couldn't tell you if they were audible... earplugs. But it was jarring the bed every 10 to 17 seconds. Yes, I counted, much like a small child will count the seconds between the thunder and lightning, trying to see if the storm is heading away or coming closer.

So I am exhausted this morning and I have him to thank.
Touche, my love. You won that round.

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Can't he just muster up some flatulence to remain supreme?

Nikky said...

Oh, Scott, that is so last decade! I am immune to his stench after 18 years of sleeping with him.

This, however, means war!! I've short-sheeted his side of the bed!