Wednesday, August 19

wow, I suck

ok, lots going on, and I'm tired, so I'll SUPER compress it all:

August 27th is my last day at the bank, September 1 is my first day at my new job. It's great, and I'm really looking forward to it, although I am nervous. It's a bookkeeping job, it's part time, for pretty much the same pay as my full time (shitty) job at the bank.

Maybe I'll be a good girl and backdate a few posts, because things HAVE been going on, some interesting, some not so much, but things that I would have normally blogged about. Just been sort of blah lately.

And after Sept 1, I will have 4 day weekends ALWAYS so I will have more quiet time during the days Monday and Friday to catch up on stuff.

So this is it, a pledge to do better and get caught up and details to follow... all that crap, you know.
Now I have to go to bed, this crap of going to bed at 11:30/midnight is really starting to take it's toll on me.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

So you must have got a good price for yourself, even sucking and all...