Sunday, February 6

Pooper Bowl

this post is not going to be about how much I hate the packers. just wanted to start off by saying I do tho. hate them.

I have an appointment tomorrow for our taxes. crossing my fingers big time! Any of that money is for Ireland. Oh, hells yeah, I'm going to Ireland the end of March.

I have a cool idea, inspired by things going on recently in my life. Don't know if it would make a good book, but maybe a good movie. So, Flat, you and Brianne can rest assured, it is NOT about killing people. Inspired by my life, and I haven't been on a bloody rampage lately.

I just need to get pen to paper, or um... fingers to keyboard (?) and get it hammered out. Its about something that happens in my life "Every Two Weeks". That's what I'm calling it in my head as I think it out and try to work on it mentally. And no, Scott, it isn't sex!!

It's not as dark and scary as "Does it hurt?". Maybe that's because when I started that project, I was a teen and everything was dark and scary. The FBI doesn't give too much weight to psych evals on teens because they all profile as psychopaths... maybe that's how that little tale came out of me back then.

But this one, I could see going towards more romantic/comedy/drama. THAT describes my life right now. 3 reasons: I love my husband, he's a goof and I have teenagers. See? romance, comedy and drama...

And now to go back to compiling my 2010 life for the tax guy and cursing at the TV. goddam packers. hate.them.

3 comments:

Flat Coke and Flies said...

I'm so glad you are inspired for a new book!! Yay!! No killing, tho? Just doesn't seem right! ha J/K

I think you need a little green and yellow on your blog :)

Keda said...

wonderful! hope to hear a little more on all these ideas of yours, and I can certainly see 'Every Two Weeks' as a working title...

Good luck! With the project and the chores.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.